This is a bit different to other campervans. It has two distinct zones – a central living, dining and sleeping area, and a full rear kitchen
If you love fine food and wine, as I do, perhaps you enjoy cooking the delicious local produce that you discover on your travels. If so, how would you like a well equipped kitchen in your campervan, that’s separate from the sleeping and lounge area, accessible day and night? This kind of kitchen often appeals to families and couples upgrading from caravans to our sleek, easy-to-drive campervans.
With foodies and families in mind, I decided to break away from the classic side-kitchen campervan layout and create the Paradise Compact SX (short wheelbase) and Paradise Twin SX (long wheelbase), two really well specified campervans with rear kitchens. At last, you don’t have to share your living and dining space with the hob, sink and fridge. This layout means that there’s always a handy place for the portable loo, day or night.
It offers the ultimate family campervan experience, with plenty of comfortable seating. At night you can make up either two single beds or one large kingsize bed. You can even add an optional double bed in the elevating roof. A good night’s sleep is vital, so please ask us for a hard or soft bed or one topped with memory foam, to replicate what you have at home. Even the seating is flexible – if you have the three-seat cab option, you can transport five passengers on belted seats. I love our unique take on the standard ‘room’ layout – and I am sure you will love the Paradise too.
All our new campervans come with our latest SX system – an underslung LPG tank and heater, with an external BBQ point. The LPG tank powers the heating and twin-burner hob. Plus there’s a fantastic new user-friendly control panel. From this control panel you can switch the LED lights on and off individually, turn the gas supply, fridge and heater on and off. There are dials to tell you how much LPG is left in the tank, and also the condition of both the vehicle and leisure batteries. There are even twin USB ports and a 12V cigarette lighter style socket, and circuit-breakers on the panel – it’s all so easy to use. Solar panels are now an option, too.
Based on the superb Renault Trafic-Vauxhall Vivaro base vehicles. These vans come with the latest technology: power steering, sat-nav, Bluetooth and DAB. This means that these campers are a real pleasure to drive. The Paradise Compact (short wheel base version) is less than five metres long; shorter than most estate cars, and I just knew it would make a wonderful campervan.
I can build your Paradise Compact SX (SWB) from £36,995 (“brand new secondhand”) or £41,995 (brand new), and the Paradise Twin SX (LWB) from £37,995 (“brand new secondhand”) or £42,995 (brand new).
Your Guide to the
Get yours for free now
Enjoy Your Guide to the Paradise Campervans with different layouts, based on the Vauxhall Vivaro or Renault Trafic. Then give us a call to discuss how to buy a campervan.
Paradise Compact SX
Paradise Twin SX
- Pop-top roof
- 4 or 5 belted seats
- 2 to 4 berth
- LED lighting
- Single or double swivel seat
- 50L fridge with freezer compartment
- SMEV hob & sink unit
- Optional privacy glass
- Under-slung LPG tank
- External LPG barbecue point
- USB and 12V battery sockets
- User-friendly control panel
- Optional solar panel
- Mains hook up & 12v system with leisure battery
- Hand-finished furniture & upholstery
Sample specification (Highline)
- Engine 1.6 litre Twin Turbo dCi 145 Energy
- Transmission Manual, 6-speed
- Power/Torque 340 Nm
- 0-62 mph 10.9 seconds
- Top speed (where law permits) 112 mph
- CO2 160 g/km
- Combined MPG 46.3 mpg
- Braking system Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Safety feature Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Security Factory-fitted immobiliser
- Height with pop-top (down) approx. 2m
- Short wheel base version length 4999 mm
- Long wheel base version length 5399 mm
- Width including mirrors 2.28m
- Width without mirrors 1.95m
Take to the road in a Paradise SX
- Your Paradise can be fitted with a choice of alloy wheels for a comfortable ride.
- The elevated driving position in the Paradise makes driving a breeze, with everything in easy reach as well as great visibility.
- The Paradise’s large wing mirrors give a clear view to the sides. For extra peace of mind, we can install a reversing camera to help squeeze into those tight spots.
- With built in radio, sat-nav and bluetooth, driving off on your adventures couldn’t be easier in your Paradise! (selected models only)
Take a look inside The Paradise SX campervan
- Once the front seats (either two or three) have been swivelled round – there is now plenty of space for up to 5 people to relax and dine.
- Even with the bed made up – you still have access to the fridge And it’s just as quick in the morning to turn your bedroom into your breakfast room!
- The kitchen and cabinetry are now all in the back of the campervan – thus creating distinct areas or ‘rooms’. You can have the bed made up and be able to cook in the kitchen at the same time.
- The zipped roof can be adjusted to allow for ventilation or be fully closed to block out the light. Blackout curtains are fitted as standard for a great night’s sleep.
Let’s settle down for the night in our patented Rock ‘n’ Roll beds
To transform the belted rear seat into a double bed, just pull the lever and back rest towards you, then when it’s down slide the top section of the bed towards the back, closing the gap. It takes just a few seconds – voila!
How easy was that? And it’s just as quick in the morning to turn the bedroom into your breakfast room.