Looking for an affordable campervan, with excellent build quality? The Venturer SE starts from £24,995 – and there’s not long to wait!
A lot of our work at Sussex Campervans is high-end bespoke conversions, with lots of customisation, special upholstery, unique furniture finishes and one-off projects for our clients. However, increasingly we are being asked if we can make available a campervan of the same quality, built in our workshops by our craftsmen, but at a lower price.
With the massive explosion in demand for campervans, lots of first-time owners are searching for an affordable way to own a campervan, without compromising the quality or warranty. To meet this demand, Volkswagen makes the California Beach – and we’ve come up with our own special edition, for those who live the outdoor life to the full, complete with barbecues and the beach.
In light of this, I’m thrilled to introduce my new Venturer SE. It’s a true elevating roof campervan, newly built on a high-quality, nearly-new, low-mileage van, from just £24,995. Alternatively, we can build it on a new van from just £29,995.
I’ll endeavour to have them in stock at all times, so you can take a good look before placing your order.
- New or nearly new van
- Pop-top roof
- Hand-finished furniture and upholstery
- Demountable table
- Rock ‘n’ Roll bed
- Insulation & carpet lining
- Robust flooring
- Privacy tinted glazing
- Unique stag livery graphics
- 3-year habitation warranty
- After-care package
- Sink with pumped cold water
- Cost options are available – please ask
Low-mileage van under three years old, or a new van
Sample specification (Renault Trafic Sport)
- Engine 1.6 litre Twin Turbo dCi 145 Energy
- Transmission Manual, 6 speed
- Power/Torque 340 Nm
- 0-62 mph 10.9 seconds
- Top speed (where law permits) 112 mph
- CO2 160 g/km
- Combined MPG 46.3 mpg
- Braking system Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Safety Feature Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Security Factory fitted immobiliser
- Height with pop-top (down) approx. 2m
- Short wheel base version length 4999 mm
- Long wheel base version length 5399 mm
- Width including mirrors 2.28m
- Width without mirrors 1.95m
Take to the road in your Venturer SE
- The Venturer SE is the perfect campervan for heading off on an weekend in the great outdoors.
- The elevated driving position in the Venturer SE gives great visibility and makes driving a breeze, with everything in easy reach.
- The Venturer’s large wing mirrors give a clear view to the sides. For extra peace of mind, we can install a reversing camera to help squeeze into those tight spots.
- With built-in radio, sat-nav and Bluetooth, driving off on your adventures couldn’t be easier in your Caledonia! (selected models only).
Take a look inside the Venturer SE
- The Venturer’s robust kitchen unit has a built-in sink and a worktop you can use for a portable hob and food preparation.
- There’s plenty of storage space in the cupboards, and room for a fridge or a coolbox under the kitchen unit.
- Our campervans are insulated and carpeted to eliminate cool spots. We can add roof boards and rear seatbelts as a cost-option.
- The demountable table clips onto the kitchen unit. Simply detach it and put it behind the driver’s seat when you want more floor space.
Let’s settle down for the night in our patented Rock ‘n’ Roll beds
To transform the belted rear seat into a double bed, just pull the lever and back rest towards you, then when it’s down slide the top section of the bed towards the back, closing the gap. It takes just a few seconds – voila!
How easy was that? And it’s just as quick in the morning to turn the bedroom into your breakfast room.