Are you going to Ardingly's South of England Show?
We did - so thank you to everyone who popped over to say hello! We were there from Thursday 6th June to Saturday 8th June, 2019, from 9 am to 6.30 pm.
Not only did we show a selection of our beautiful Sussex Campervans, but there were also vintage tractors, heritage crafts, local produce, and plenty more delights at the show. It was a wonderful day out for all the family - because children under 16 were admitted in FREE, with a paying adult.
We don't normally exhibit Sussex Campervans at any shows, because we prefer to invite people to visit us so that we can spend one-to-one time getting to know what kind of campervan they really need. We love showing clients a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes - in Coachworks, in Upholstery, in the wood shop and Integration. It's where the magic happens and we transform each plain panel van into a complete, bespoke campervan.
This year we broke our own rules - because we were proud to take part in the three-day show - a wonderful showcase of all the best of Sussex life. We saw delicious local produce, heritage crafts, an amazing cow parade, beautifully groomed and well trained horses, motorbike stunt riders and loads more. Our Sussex Campervans stand was right in the heart of the show, on Kleinwort Avenue, near the showjumping ring.
South of England Show 2019 - Highlights
- Children saw Shetland ponies compete in a mini Grand National.
- Young pigs proved their agility in a piggy pranks obstacle course.
- We met some of the cast from the exciting Saxon and Norman battle re-enactments.
- There were birds of prey, water buffalo and other animals.
- Children were excited when they saw The Gruffalo and had photos taken with this popular book character.
- We enjoyed the terrifying thrills of the Bolddog Lings motorcycle stunt display.
- There was a new 2019 Wine Walk featuring our fantastic local vineyards.
- We popped into the Artisan Food Village.
- Some of us bought plants and rural crafts and visited the independent boutiques.
- There was fly fishing, wood carving and hedge laying to watch.
- East Sussex College students played live music.
- There were showjumping events.
- Best of all, we had a selection of our Sussex Campervans on display - and we enjoyed the delighted surprise in people's voices when they realised that these are more luxurious than your average camper.
Didn't make it to The South of England Show? Don't worry - if you'd like to see our campervans just ring 01403 336 369 for a chat or to book a visit after the show is over! We'd love to meet you and find out more about your campervan dreams.
If you are coming to visit our woodland workshops near Horsham, please do book an appointment - that way we can look after you better on-site, as we show you our stock vans and discuss our built-to-order service, too. There's a price guide on this website for each range of Sussex Campervans.