If you need a campervan with a kingsize bed or twin beds and up to five travel seats - even with a full sized cooker and flushing toilet - the Sussex Campervans Paradise Deluxe is for you.
With food lovers and families in mind, I decided to break away from the classic side-kitchen campervan layout and create the Paradise Deluxe. It's based on the Renault Trafic LWB or its twin the Nissan NV300 LWB - and it's a really well specified family campervan with a rear kitchen and good storage space.
The Paradise range offers plenty of comfortable seating. At night you can make up two single beds or one kingsize bed. You can add an optional double bed in the elevating roof. Even the seating is flexible – if you have the three-seat cab option, you can transport five passengers safely on belted seats.
The Paradise Deluxe has room for a full-sized cooker. There's even a built-in flushing toilet at the rear of the van. It's rare to find campervans of this size with more than a Porta-Potti in a locker, so we're very proud to offer our new Paradise Deluxe.
All our new campervans come with our SX system – an underslung LPG tank and heater, with an external BBQ point, user-friendly control panel, gas and battery gauges, twin USB ports, a 12V socket and circuit-breakers. Solar panels are now an option, too.
Driving these family campervans is a delight, since they come with power steering, sat-nav, Bluetooth and DAB. I can build your Paradise Deluxe (LWB) from £68,995, depending on the exact specification required.
- Your choice of upholstery, wood and flooring
- Pop-top elevating roof with unique panoramic window
- 4 or 5 belted seats
- Single or double front swivel passenger seat
- Sleeps 2-4
- King or twin beds
- Rear kitchen layout with plenty of storage and night access to facilities
- LED lighting
- USB and 12V battery sockets
- SMEV 2-burner gas hob and sink unit
- 50L compressor fridge with freezer compartment
- High-level microwave
- External LPG gas BBQ point
- Thermostatic gas heating system with built-in underslung LPG tank
- User-friendly stainless steel control panel
- 240V electric hook-up and 12V leisure battery
- Fixed cassette toilet
- Upholstered cushioned bed panels on elevating roof bed
- Marine gas hob and oven upgrade
- Solar panel
- Inverter system for 240V power off-grid
- Slide-out Porta Potti in rear cupboard